I took this photo whilst on holiday in Terrigal NSW...I actually went on a holiday!
I swam every morning in the sea and love love loved it.
I would dive down under that first wave and the feeling of that cold water on my 'just out of bed' skin would have me squealing with absolute ecstasy as I broke the waters surface on the other side. Fan - flipping - tastic.
Blogger is pooping itself with all the BIG images I have just tried to upload so I will add them later.
I must go now as I have to:
- Reformat a specification document and insert a table of contents (easy)
- do spreadsheet templates
- create a visual organisational structure thingy
- investigate vaccinations required and find the cheapest flight to London for 29 November
- create a skills audit for people that I feel really just need counselling
- think of ways that a truck manufacturing company could reduce their carbon footprint
So as you see it is all just so exciting....pffft....This is my life at the moment.
I love you all so so much and I am sending you all a big squishy hug...can you feel it? I hope that you can.
xox eve xox
Copyright © E Jennings 2009.