Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Resemblance is Uncanny...(Without Cans)


My Friend Bulldog drew this fabby-do comic and I LOVE IT
(it went a little blurry when i enlarged it sorry)

The Bulldog is convinced that i am some sort of spy/peeping tom
That i am peering in at windows and gleaning information of a highly sensitive and personal nature... whilst apparently leaving tell tale lipstick marks on the windows (see comic)
Information that i spring on him whilst chatting on line
Information such as-

  • he has a cat (there is a photo of said cat with pet dog at the top left of his blog)
  • he likes the movie 'Withnail and I' (He has listed this movie in the 'Favorite Movies' section on his Profile page)
  • he has a pretty groovy looking bike (He told me about said bike in a comment he left on one of my posts,it also appeared in a photo he linked to when talking about cleaning up his 'office')
  • And other stuff too!!

The bulldog has become quite concerned as to HOW i know all these personal details

I shall never reveal my source.

All that i can say in my own defence is this-

I AM ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET

I DO NOT WEAR LIPSTICK

I'm innocent,innocent i tells ya!

I've been FRAMED...and I'm loving every single minute of it.

Thanks Bulldog for...you know...just everything.

xox eve xox

P.s. Oh and you really should clean your windows.

P.p.s. click here ,if you haven't already,to see the follow up comic

6 comments:

ChrisB said...

This is so amusing great stuff :)

the bulldog formerly known as bulldog. said...

what king of a window-licker reads the "favourite movies" section anyway?
bd xxx

the bulldog formerly known as bulldog. said...

*kind

Secret Squirrel said...

i wanna be KING of the window lickers

Ed Mahony said...

Great stuff ..

Newbie said...

I want to be a long distance blog stalker when I grow up. It is totally the way to go.