Tuesday 23 September 2008

This is for You.





This is for you, yes you!
For all of you that visit these pages.
Please forgive the brevity of this post... I had just written a lovely long tale telling you of my weekend at Dad's, visiting my friend Rhonda and her delightful family when, as I was doing some editing (selecting ALL so as to Justify the text) I deleted the whole thing... only to then discover that the 'Auto Save as Draft' function had not kicked in AT ALL...

Blahh Blahh Blahh...AHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I will write again later today, when I have composed not only myself but another wit sprinkled tale for your reading pleasure.

Thank you and with love,

xox eve xox

Copyright © E Jennings 2008.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaahhhh thats very sweet. Yes I can really feel the love. No really! And the cuteness of it! I am quite overwhelmed x