Saturday 13 September 2008

The Fat Cat Is Back.

This is what I do when I am on my way to college... Draw pictures.
The train is a bit boring sometimes, so I draw on the way there and then colour in on the way home.
I know, I know... The high paced lifestyle of "The Student" can be exhausting.



I hope Lilly doesn't read this.
She will never speak to me again if she does.

xox eve xox

B says that I should also add- I am NOT fat it is just my THICK luxurious fur

Copyright © E Jennings 2008.

3 comments:

ChrisB said...

I love your doodling

Anonymous said...

Cool picture SS! My mum loved that one as she is also a confirmed Cat Person.
'Overneath'??? How about, 'Underbove'. heh :)

B said...

ha ha ha !
You forgot 'I'm not fat, it is just my really thick luxurious fur'... that's the one MY cat uses. :)

loving the 'overneath'

BTW, I was brought here via bulldog.